Homestead Stove Co Inc Layaway Terms and Conditions:
Type and amount of merchandise are used in determining layaway contract length and final due date. Layaway contract length can vary starting at 3 months up to 12 months, except where final due date is impacted by seasonal events or selected installation date.
- There is no Service Fee on layaway contracts.
- The Cancellation Fee on all new floor model layaway contracts is $25.00. Any new product ordered into the store for any new layaway contracts is non-refundable and converts to store credit minus the $25.00 Cancellation Fee.
- For any new contract, the down payment is $100. The first payment can be made right away to shorten the length of the layaway contract.
- The biweekly or monthly payment schedule for all new layaway contracts is dependent on the layaway contract length.
- Payment due dates and amounts due will be printed on your invoice.
- Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock seven (7) days after a missed payment.
- If floor model layaway merchandise is returned to stock for delinquency of payment, the customer is eligible for a refund minus the Cancellation Fee. If newly ordered layaway merchandise is returned to stock for deliquency of payment, the customer is eligible for a non-refundable conversion of store credit minus the Cancellation Fee.
- Exclusions apply, see homesteadstove.com or an Associate at the register for details.
- Layaway payments can be made to Homestead Stove Company in the store where your order was initiated. Payments can also be phoned in to (503) 282-3615 or mailed to 2729 NE Broadway, Portland OR 97232.